So, despite the fact that I was so careful in packing I still cannot locate the camera cord. You'll have to wait a little longer for pictures of this grand adventure.
At first I was a little nervous about coming to the Big Apple and staying for several weeks. I was brave enough to hail a taxi last time I was in Manhattan, so I figured now I'd be brave enough to figure out the metro system and a few other things. For a small town girl, the metropolitan areas that make up New York City are quite daunting at first. But now that we have been here an entire week, I feel that I could happily make this our home just as much as small towns. With Ryan's business interests and my career goals, this is a very good realization to make!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Photos, photos, photos!! Find that cord :)!!!
Post a Comment