
We loved Cleveland. We have so many friends there. It was delightful to be able to see everyone again. I'm still feeling like there were 50 things we wanted to do that didn't happen, so hopefully we'll be able to trek out there again soon.

This time we stayed with Mike and Kate, and Megan and Robby. Hannah got along well with the kids, and Megan was very motherly toward her.

I divided my time between studying for comps (because of the tragic loss of my fully annotated scores) and voice lessons with Mary Schiller. She fit me in whenever she had an open few minutes. Her week was crazy because of production week of the CIM fall opera. I took the comps Friday afternoon, and am now crossing my fingers that I passed.

Ryan and Mike hung out as much as they could between Mike's hospital rotations and Ryan's nanny-ing for me. They played a lot of Rock Band together, even getting Kate and me in on the action whenever possible.

We were also able to visit with Cindy and Craig one evening, which is always a delight. Cindy and Craig and I met in Graz in 2004, so we go a ways back. We always have tons to talk about and, next time I'm in town, Cindy and I want to sing a joint recital. We'll see if that works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment