Hannah's first word was "Yay!" although we didn't figure it out for a week. She imitates very well, but I am not 100% sure she actually knows the meaning of what she is saying.
Today she discovered "bye-bye!" complete with both little hands curling into an upside-down version of waving. It's hard to describe the cuteness factor of this little girl. She brightens into a toothy grin every time she sees someone she knows.
She also does a good "ma-ma-ma-ma" and gets really close to "da-da-da-da" except that her "d" sounds like a mix of "d" and "t" as in Spanish. She has also started to say "na-na-na-na" which I think is a version of her name.
In celebration of Hannah's adorable wave (with both hands over her head), I thought we'd have a little Caramelldanzen. Click on the link below for a cute Japanese anime w/ dancing to a Swedish techno song... Yeah.
http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/25/caramelldansen.swf
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment